This sorting trash 3 bins was designed for the hotel room or any place where you need to collect glass. Elegant and discreet, it is didactic to promote waste collection. You will encourage your customers to follow you in your eco-responsible approach.
This design basket is made up of a 13-liter container for collecting recyclable waste in which a 3,5-liter bucket for residual waste and a 3,5-liter bucket for glass are placed. The diameter of the bucket has been designed to accept a fairly large bottle of champagne.
Several colors of containers are available. The inner bucket dedicated to residual waste is gray, the inner bucket dedicated to glass is green, the official colors of selective sorting.
For a tailor-made model, contact us.
Design C + B Lefebvre
A design and eco-designed sorting bin:
Selectibox is compact to fit easily under a desk, in a hotel room.
Its volume is adapted to the quantities of waste thrown into a hotel room. It is generally, as in offices, emptied every day or very regularly.
Selectibox is easy to clean thanks to its radiated bases which prevent stagnation of waste. Lightweight, it is easy to handle with one hand.
Does not require the use of plastic bags: less waste for more savings.
Selectibox is unalterable. Designed in plastic, it is not afraid of solvents, acids, coffee stains, etc. It is cleaned with classic cleaning products.
Shockproof: the properties of plastic give it great resistance and durability.
Durability: the brand is in polypropylene embedded in the mass. It is resistant to cleaning products.
- Materials: 100% recycled polyethylene for the black color Black Recycled, 100% recyclable polyethylene for the other colors.
- The resin is guaranteed to be free from the products of the Reach list
- H 30cm * W 48cm * W 19cm; 1,3 kg
- Capacity of 13 liters for the container, dedicated to recyclable waste
- 3,5 liter capacity for the bucket dedicated to residual waste
- 3,5 liter capacity for the bucket dedicated to glass waste
- Markings in the form of pictograms
- French made
24 to 48 hours
Our products are made in France and are stored on our premises.